Thursday, May 8, 2008

First day of school!

Can you tell that I am back to work? The post are few and far between this week. It has been a busy week for all of us. We had a nice weekend last week. We went to a little spring festival on Sunday. The weather was perfect. Trace had his first day at school on Monday. He did really well. They let us call to check in on him. I think daddy has called more than mommy. :) He has done really well. He has been so busy during the day that he really wants to sleep when he gets home. He only got up once each night this week. Last night he slept from 5:00 in the evening till 12:00. He ate 6 oz of milk and slept till 7:00 this morning. I think he will be sleeping through the night before long! Yeah Trace! He, like his mommy, needs his beauty rest. :) I came home from work not feeling well yesterday so I stayed home today. I think I had a 24 hour bug. I am starting to feel a little better. Tonight, Aunt Kristen is coming to spend the night because she, Trace and I are headed to Mississippi in the morning. Going to Grandma's!!!!! We will see Grandma, Grandpa Ed, Grandpa, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Chuck, and the girls (Leah, Laura & Sami), along with a few other visits that we will try to make. Grandma is SO excited to have all of her girls and grandchildren coming home for mothers day. Trace sent mommy flowers to work yesterday for an early Mothers day present. They are so pretty. Tulips, my favorite! Better get packing!
Ready to go to the park!
Yes, there is a baby in there...

See there he is!


First day of school!


No comments: