Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day!

Well, we had a pretty laid back Fathers Day. Logan spent the night Saturday night so I got up with the boys and let John sleep in. John and Logan went to the pool. Trace and I stayed in. Then John, Trace and I watched the US Open and I got take out sushi for dinner. (I didn't even have to cook). Though I did make John my special (Grandma Farese) cheesecake on Saturday for his birthday / fathers day present! Trace is feeling a little under the weather. He has a little cold. John took him to the doctor this morning. The doctor said that he has the start of an ear infection. I hope they don't continue. I know so many people that have ear infection problems with their children. I hope this is a one time thing. Our plane coming back from Delaware didn't have air circulation. The air system wasn't working so it was just really warm and stuffy. This probably didn't help. The doctor also looked at the rash that has been on his face. It turns out it is more than a heat rash. He has pretty sensitive skin. She prescribed some cream that is suppose to clear it up. Lets hope it helps! I hope everyone had a great fathers day!
I know that Trace has the best daddy ever! Love you daddy!

I tried to add pictures to this post. But it keeps giving me an error. So I will try again later.
Sorry Grandma!!!!

No comments: