Friday, July 11, 2008

4 Months old!!!!

Can you believe that my little man is 4 months old? When I think of 4 months as a span of time I think of summers as a kid spending every day at the lake, only breaking for lunch and "Days of our lives". (It was watch it or take a nap, our baby sitters were addicted...) I think of summer jobs and semesters in college. When you first meet someone 4 months seems so short yet somehow so long if you have the right connection. Now I think of 4 months with my child, 4 months as a mother. Some days it seems like I just brought him home and others its hard to remember how it felt to not have him. I know that I have loved him constantly every second of the past 4 months.

Four things about my four month old:
1. He rolls! Yes, it just started this week and you will soon see his ulterior motive...
2. He has successfully slept through every night since he was 10 weeks old...
3. He is not a big napper, see #2
4. He likes to "talk" and tell me all about his day... I think he gets that from Dagny (our cat).

Step one... lie baby on his back
Step 2 roll....
Step 3 roll a little more...
Step 4 keep going....
Oh yes... I forgot the most important step... insert thumb....
Sweet 7.11.2008

No comments: