Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins

Victory smile... because...
I am standing up on my own!!!!
I'm sorry these pictures are really out of order... so as you can see we went to the pumpkin patch today. Logan and John carved the pumpkin and I made toasted pumpkin seeds. They smelt so good cooking but they were nasty! John likes them though.
Trace and I on the porch tonight. You cant tell that due to my super bright flash.
We got Trace a little pumpkin... but it didn't get carved.
Trace wanted to eat the mini pumpkin.
He was also mesmerized by the rocks... that is all he wanted to look at.
white pumpkins. I loved them. Trace, not so much.
Why am I still sitting down here? In the rocks?

The coolest dude at the pumpkin farm

Seriously mom, I am over the pumpkin pictures
It was a little windy today ... Can you tell?



No comments: