Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eight Months!

sweet baby boy
fun in the leaves (on his Kristen blanket)

Snuffy I don't want to play right now...


What did you say snuffy????




Oh, yes I am a big boy!



Happy birthday sweet baby boy.
I cant believe he is eight months old. I love him more and more every day. He is so much fun and I love seeing what he is learning / noticing every day.
8 Things about our eight month old.
1. Still... sleeps GREAT!
2. He has one tooth, it just came in.. its kind of 1/2 a tooth, but we are claiming it.
3. He is babbling. He likes you to babble back to him.
4. He does the army man, still not a true crawl
5. Loves to 'army man' over to the yorkie's food and water bowl
6. Is a great eater, loves his yogurt, banana's and just starting apple juice
7. He sits up by himself, and can get into the sitting position in his crib. (we lowered it just in time) :)
8. He loves his mommy and thinks his daddy is super funny. We love you Trace!

No comments: