Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

Just a few days old
First night home!

Brand New!!!!! :)


Sorry it's a little blurry, please note the TWO tigers! Aunt Kristen got Trace a spare for his birthday. She also brought him a cool Dr Seuss Birthday book!



Checking out Daddy's water bottle




Trace wanted NOTHING to do with my photo session today. I tried this morning but couldn't get my camera to work right so I tried again tonight and he was not impressed. Oh well.


Fussy Mussy!




Get me out of here...




Mom, I'm out of here... later











Trace is One today! Can you believe it? I cant... He will always be my little baby boy. Today we went to dinner for Trace's birthday. Aunt Kristen came over too. This weekend we are going to Mississippi. We will have a birthday party for him on Saturday. So more pictures to come!

No comments: