Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Chris Martin (ColdPlay)
John and I at the concert
getting one last hug before we leave!
Happy Birthday Baby!!! I love you!!!!!



Yesterday was John's birthday... Trace and I had a great time spoiling him this weekend. He played golf with friends on Friday and it was a beautiful day for them! Saturday we relaxed and played with the boys before heading downtown for the Snow Patrol & ColdPlay concert. I bought the tickets back in March and surprised John once we got downtown. We ate on the roof top at Baileys on Broadway and walked over to the concert. We had a great time and really enjoyed being out. The weather was perfect for walking around and sitting outside for dinner. Aunt KK kept Trace for us so a special THANK YOU to her!

Trace is slowly becoming our wild man! He is ALL BOY! but is still such a sweet heart. We are super excited because Michelle and the girls are coming to stay with us this week. It will be a quick trip (coming in Tuesday and leaving Thursday) but we are SO excited. They are going to keep Trace home and play with him. Hopefully I will be able join them some too.


Notice to all... Trace said "K K" today!!!! Sorry grandma but it's true....
I hope John had a nice weekend and is able to enjoy a few more days in his birthday month... He is a great daddy to my sweet baby boy and we love him very much.

No comments: