Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Fireworks!!!!


Daddy working hard on our fireworks!


Look mom! Its a big wheel



I think I need one of these!




See Daddy, it has all kinds of buttons





chilling on the 4th of July!!!


==Of course, I failed to get a family picture :( ==






What are these things mommy put on my feet....







seriously, does she expect me to walk in them....








there is something between my toes....









mommy you are so silly.....










: )



We had a great 4th of July. We relaxed all day and went to our friends house for a cookout around 4:00. They had lots of little ones and friends over. The weather was perfect and after the cookout the fireworks began. Trace went down to sleep around 8 so he slept through the fireworks again this year... Most of the little ones were pretty scared them so maybe it is best that he sleeps through them till he is a little bigger. Today we took him to get a much needed hair cut. No pictures since the hair cut.... this week Trace and I are headed to the beach! It will just be Trace and ALL of his ladies... Grandma, Aunt KK, Aunt Shell, Laura, Leah and Samantha... I'm sure no spoiling will take place!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spoiling? Did I hear my sweet boy needed spoiling? I was just looking at pictures of him from our last visit. Such a sweet boy! Can't wait to see you guys at the beach!! Love the new pictures. Really want to see the new haircut! Love, Aunt Shell

Anonymous said...

Loveee the pictures! When are you gunna put up beach pictures?(: love, Leah(: