Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April Update

Ok. So I am not doing so well at keeping up with my blog. But I am still trying. I have been sending out pictures to some of you. I should just spend the time putting them on here so everyone can catch up with my beautiful baby boy.
Trace is doing really well. He is a very laid back baby. He goes with whatever mommy needs him too. I have been working from home and he hangs out in his bouncy or his new swing (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Ed!). He really loves Tummy time. He likes to look around and the Yorkie is never too far from his side.

We had our first family outing last week. John, Trace and I went to a local kid friendly (ie- non-smoking) sports bar to watch the final NCAA Championship game. It was a lot of fun. His first sporting event. We are trying to get him ready for football season. Actually he never woke up, but I'm sure his dreams were colorful. It was nice to get out and relax as a family.

Grandma, Grandpa Ed and Aunt Kristen came last weekend. We had a busy day on Saturday running errands and getting a few necessities for the little man. Trace had his one month check up on the 11th. The doctor said that he looks great! He is up to 9.6 pounds and 22 1/2 inches long. (That is the 75th percentile on height) He will be tall like his Daddy! That's about it around here.
Trace with Grandma
Trace with Grandpa



Trace and Mommy


Trace and Aunt Kristen


Trace's First Easter... (and security)



I failed to mention that Aunt Michelle came to visit too! Now he just needs to meet the girls.


You rarely find one without the other..
Tilly is his personal security guard

Daddy's little Eagles Quarterback
Serious dreaming!

He really didn't want that passy to go anywhere...



The Yorkie and Trace working with mommy... Tilly thought a vibrating chair was a great idea. She slept there with him for an hour.


Just look at those baby lips

Being one month old makes me sleepy...


No comments: