Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week 6


It's our sixth week with Trace. We started out with the photo session on Monday. Wednesday I had an appointment in the city so we spent the day running around town and stopped by Aunt Whitney's for a couple of hours. Friday Trace and I went to lunch with Miss April and her mom. Saturday Trace went with me to my office to file the paperwork that I worked on this week and to get some more work for next week. Today Aunt Kristen and her room mate Kayli came for a visit. Kayli brought him some cute new outfits. Thanks! We went to lunch and then they stayed for a few hour to spoil that sweet baby. Tomorrow we are going to spend the day with my (other) friend April. She and her husband moved back to Texas last year and I haven't seen her since. She has a little girl that is seven months old. We are going to spend the day at the mall and have a nice lunch. I cant wait to see her. : )
Trace and Daddy
My parents bore me


Aunt Kristen, I need to see something over there...

Chilling at mommy's office while she gets some work done.



If I can get this head up, and roll over, and sit up, and walk...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are amazing!!! Send me the link to the rest of them when you get a chance. It was wonderful to see you and spend some time snuggling with your sweet little boy. I wish we could see you guys more often!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.