Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gandma's

Trace and I went to Grandma's house this weekend. He got lots of love from everyone. Aunt Kristen was there too! We took Grandpa out for breakfast / lunch after church on Sunday for his birthday. I got my hair cut Saturday morning while Mom watched Trace. I'll have to get John to take a picture of me and Trace to post this week.
Grandma and Trace
Mommy? are you still taking my picture?
New Jammies from Aunt Kristen!
Grandma was making Trace giggle
Mom and I took Tilly and Trace for a walk..... Tilly thought it was a little warm out so she caught a ride.
Trace and Grandpa shopping at best buy.
Sitting up like a big boy!



A few of these pictures were taken last month by my mom.Getting sleepy in the bathtub

Me, Trace and Aunt Kristen

Chewing my thumb...


No comments: