Thursday, September 11, 2008

SIX MONTHS OLD!!!


I can't believe my little man is six month old already. He is such a sweet little boy. He loves to be around people and is always so happy.

Six things about my six month old.
1. He likes to hold his tiger and chew on his giraffe.
2. He loves his yorkie.
3. He loves his thumb when he gets sleepy.
4. He still doesn't nap much, but sleeps through every night.
5. He is doing really well with the cereal and few vegies that we have tried so far.
6. He is super cute and his daddy and I love him very much!
Just after his bath
Talking to mommy
Pouting on his 6 month birthday.
I have seen a lot of people use different things to photograph their kids with each month to show how much they have grow. So I thought I would try using this stuffed animal that Aunt Michelle and the girls got Trace. :) This is also the bench from his 5 week old photograph with Tilly

Eating snuffy

No comments: