Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor day and football

We went down to Mississippi for Labor Day. We had a good time and Trace got lots of snuggle time with Grandma. Grandpa Ed played with Trace, Aunt Kristen played and loved on him. We visited with Grandpa too! Today was opening day of football season. John, Trace and I went to Beef O'Brady's to watch the Eagles play! Trace was a super good boy!

Kisses from Grandma! Yeah!
Flying with Aunt Kristen
Playing pool at Mr. Joel's and Ms. Martha's
This is the picture that Trace painted at school for grandma and a picture of him painting it. They are proudly displayed on Grandma's fridge! An artist at 5 months!!!
Eating my giraffe. because I can
Trace is too busy watching football to take a picture
Mom! I'm missing the game...
Why eat hot wings when you can chew on your own shoes.
It's a shut out, I'll just sleep.
Super cute eagles baby... He looks like a big boy in this picture. :(

No comments: